Our charming ballroom is the perfect location for large dinner parties, receptions and conferences. It is wireless and can be set up to fit almost any requirements. The décor is tasteful and elegant and will not interfere with your vision for the event.
- Plated dinner, without dance floor, up to 280 people
- Dance floor with food stations and limited seating, up to 250 people
- Dance floor and plated dinner, 200 people
- Dance floor with buffet, 160 people
- For large galas and events, the entire clubhouse can be rented to accommodate up to 1,000 guests.
Grill Room and Main Dining Room
Open for á la carte evening member dining, these two spaces are great for luncheons and receptions. The Grill Room and Dining Room are available for rent along with the Ballroom for events over 200 guests. There is access to the patio, great views of the golf course and a traditional bar in the Grill Room.
- Plated dinner, up to 100 people
The Heron Room is a favorite for card play, small luncheons, showers, small cocktail parties, intimate dinner parties and meetings. It was renovated in 2007 and includes a large flat screen TV. It adjoins the Ladies 19th hole, which is available in conjunction with the Heron Room after 6 p.m. There is a beautiful view of the pond and Marsh #9 with access to the patio. This room is used as an exit to the patio for guests, and can be used as a kids’ room or private room for the bride and groom.
- Seating for up to 50
- Plated dinner, 40-48 people
The Osprey Room is located directly across the hall from the Heron Room and was also renovated in 2007. This room guarantees complete privacy for card groups and business meetings. A conference telephone is available for use.
- Seating for up to 50
- Plated dinner, up to 32 people
Conveniently located near the Tavern, this is the best room for a smaller meeting. With a display screen, LCD projector, conference phone and laptop with Skype capabilities, the Board Room has everything you need for your next business or organization meeting. Food and beverage service is available upon request.
- Seating for up to 15 people
The original Clubhouse which was built in 1985 and located across from the Intracoastal Waterway. The upstairs of the Dye is only used for special events ranging from small lunches to receptions for up to 150. This facility offers beautiful views of the golf course and practice range and a traditional Southern front porch with rocking chairs.
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres reception with limited seating, up to 150 people
- Plated dinner, without dance floor, 112 people
- Plated dinner with dance floor, 96 people
- Buffet in Men's 19th hole and dance floor, 96 people